Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanks, Secret Pal!!

Wow, look what came in yesterday's mail! A package from my Secret Pal!

Along with all these goodies came a very sweet card, full of apologies for tardiness, but Secret Pal, don't worry. This package comes at an excellent time for me, what with stress and unprecedented busy-ness, and I don't think you should add to your own stress by worrying about me!!

Also, in the card, my pal mentioned that there will be another package coming soon too, so even while I'm enjoying this package I get to anticipate another one!

Look at all this great stuff; now in my free time I can read Yarn Harlot's new book, rub yummy smelling Cucumber Melon body butter on myself, bathe in matching scent shower gel, and a handmade bar of Lavendar Rosemary scented soap.

And look at this lovely sock yarn! One ball of Phildar Hobby wool in a faux fair isle pattern (which is something I've really wanted to try out) and another ball of gorgeous blue Multiringel Cotton from Lana Grossa. Both of these are very very tempting, and I'm looking forward to casting on socks some day very very soon. Its been way too long.

So thanks very much, Secret Pal! I love everything, and you're the best!

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you enjoyed everything :) I had a blast putting it together and I can't wait for you to get the final package :)

Your SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home