Thursday, November 01, 2007

If you remember, we went on a little trip. Away for over a week, first at a fabulous wedding of close friends, and then on to Central Pennsylvania to visit my partner's elderly parents.


Long hours on the road. Lots of couch-sitting once there. Long slow days. Lots of knitting!! This is The Braids cardigan from Cabin Fever; nearly done! (well, more nearly done than before, anyway)

The color in the picture is just no good and I didn't have time to do better due to the craziness of seeking, finding, and starting a brand new part time job that I suddenly decided I wanted to have. So if I've been a little quiet lately, its because I'm totally in shock.

And...was it a good idea to leave this demented little darling home for over a week with very little human supervision and only another cat to look after her?


The discerning among you will notice that she's not playing with the blue ball in this picture. No. She's playing with a tampon, stolen from a basket in the bathroom. The sly little thing.


And here's something else she found to play with while we were away. (Primal Scream!!!) This is my tiny not-Koigu singles for that dratted shawl which I love but for which the spinning never ends! And now...well. Enough said.

3 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope our demented little darling survives her demented stage.

It's startling to see the Braids cardigan in pink! ;-) But you can see the detail of the cables and the button band more easily, and they're fabulous!

Me (J)

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Martha said...

Ahh, yes. Its actually plum. I don't know what happened with the lighting and whatnot in my haste to post this morning. Think plum!

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Well, it MIGHT be better than the rat my big red-headed tom brought inside today. I don't know. Maybe a toss-up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home