Friday, September 07, 2007

Quick Update, Slow Shawl

Here's the reincarnation of the shawl I ripped out and started over. Its a super-slow knit in this finer yarn, but its really pretty! Most of the way through my first color change, its looking like a sunrise, and I'm pleased with it; the colors are nice to be around...calm and quiet. Sadly, the photo doesn't do it justice; the colors are more subtle than they appear here.
I can't knit this while doing anything else; its one of those knitting meditation projects. Good thing it decreases by two on every other row; I started with 401 stitches, and so its getting more manageable by the row.

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very pretty there, and even more beautiful in person.

Your J

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks beautiful! Love the colors!

Your SP :)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Heather said...

can't wait to see an update on your projects. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home